CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE MAKEUP ADDICT

sometimes i wonder if i should really be doing this--whether college life allows for time to spend on reviewing and enjoying the makeup products this world has to offer. here's the conclusion i came to: there is always time to celebrate the self, to boost self-confidence and to be proud of the 'you' that you choose to put out in the world.

go on girls, be beautiful.

4.12.2010

Long Time Ladies, A Review on Migi Nail Art

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I've written. Sadly enough, I haven't had much to write about. Either I've been focusing a lot on work or I've been out and about. Fortunately I'm back in the game with a lot to write about--in the near future is a NYX cosmetics review as well as another great Tarte product review.

For now, however, I have have HAVE to tell you about this nail art pen set that I found at, out of all places, the New York Auto Show! I had always wondered how people made such beautiful artwork on their nails. I had seen some videos on YouTube of different gurus using a nail art pen, but I never really made anything of it. The woman who was selling this nail pen at the Auto Show must have thought that I was the easiest customer to persuade--she literally had me hooked in five minutes. The set I got came with an amazing deal--if you send in the return they give you, you get free refills for live, minus shipping and handling! Amazing!

I tried out the nail pen in black first, and I decided to take on a daunting task and do a tiger print on my nails. Never in a million years would I have believed I could accomplish a design like this, but with this pen, not only did I actually make a beautiful design, but I also did my left hand...really well!

How adorable is that? Nail art is a perfect way to express yourself, and anyone that knows me knows that I love to change up my nail styles constantly. What's perfect about these nail pens is you can also take the pen part off and beneath it is a brush, so you can also use the colors to fill your nails. They come in an assortment of colors that include a compilation of regular colors, neon colors, sparkly colors, and french-inspired ones. With the white that came in the pack of regulars I got, I put a french tip on my toes in approximately five minutes. No joke. It would normally take me all night to try and get the line right.

The pack itself is $25, and that comes with eight colors that each have a brush and pen feature. Included in the pack is the "for life" refund thing I mentioned, as well as a booklet full of design ideas that will link you to their website which has even more ideas. I think this company mayyy get mad at me for using their "life" feature literally for the rest of my life. Visit their website PLEASE. I am so happy that I purchased this. I am going to add little flowery things to my nail designs foreverrr.


Migi Nail Art

Long story short: Stop going to get manicures. You can do it yourself.


<3 kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment