CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE MAKEUP ADDICT

sometimes i wonder if i should really be doing this--whether college life allows for time to spend on reviewing and enjoying the makeup products this world has to offer. here's the conclusion i came to: there is always time to celebrate the self, to boost self-confidence and to be proud of the 'you' that you choose to put out in the world.

go on girls, be beautiful.

3.14.2010

Battle of the Deodorants

So a few weeks ago, I decided that I hate the smell of my deodorant. It's not that I don't like it when it's in the stick form, but (hold your horses I know this sounds gross) when it mixes with ME the smell is slightly different and I don't like it anymore. It was Secret in one of the Scent Expressions (I believe it was Cocoa Butter or Coconut something or another. Gave up on that realllly quick.


So I went to CVS and purchased two new deodorants (I made sure to smell them and think about it really seriously!) The battle is officially between Degree Shower Clean and Dove Original Clean. Both are invisible solids and both come in the 2.6 oz turny thingie.

What really makes me laugh is the little sticker on the Degree stick that claims, "Extra Responsive in Emotional Moments!" All I could think of was the New York term, "I sweat him," meaning you're into that particular guy. I'm never saying it again; I've realized just HOW disgusting that sounds.

So what I'm going to do is use each of them for a few days and tell you how it goes. I'm super picky about deodorant, and I'm just about ready to buy and try every one in CVS before I find the one I like.

From the beginning, I think I like the smell of the Degree Shower Clean just ever so slightly more. However, I'm not making any judgements off of that because I liked the smell of the one I used to use, too.


Let me know if you use either of these.


<3 kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment