CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE MAKEUP ADDICT

sometimes i wonder if i should really be doing this--whether college life allows for time to spend on reviewing and enjoying the makeup products this world has to offer. here's the conclusion i came to: there is always time to celebrate the self, to boost self-confidence and to be proud of the 'you' that you choose to put out in the world.

go on girls, be beautiful.

3.22.2010

Stephanie's Hunt for the Cutest Flatiron Ends up in Success

Steph's Sephora Flatiron Review.


Love love love how adorable this straightener is. Read up kiddies. Gonna do my review on my flatiron from Helen of Troy soon. Thank you Sally Beauty Supply.

3 comments:

  1. So how was the Helen of Troy flat iron experience? My hair is pretty straight already. The guy who makes the Chi line of hair care ran for governor of Texas, but didn't win.

    When I went to college there was rarely time to curl, iron or take time to get my hair cut. It was very freeing to go to class without any makeup except moisturizer.

    Happy studying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice of you to comment, I'm sorry I didn't get to it earlier.

    The Helen of Troy straightener was good in terms of heat, but it was too light for me. I felt in that sense that it was kind of wimpy. My room mate has this amazing flatiron from some company called Baby Bliss, and it is by far my favorite ever. You should look into it.

    Thank you for the studying wishes. I will certainly need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another thing, it's called Babyliss. So confusing haha.

    ReplyDelete