CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE MAKEUP ADDICT

sometimes i wonder if i should really be doing this--whether college life allows for time to spend on reviewing and enjoying the makeup products this world has to offer. here's the conclusion i came to: there is always time to celebrate the self, to boost self-confidence and to be proud of the 'you' that you choose to put out in the world.

go on girls, be beautiful.

2.21.2010

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

 

I have nothing but good things to say about this palette, and this company, for that matter. I think I ordered this palette on a Tuesday and got it on that Thursday or Friday. I already have the 88 shimmer palette which I think is gorgeous enough, but it's not that versatile. I can use it when I'm going out clubbing or I'm going out on a date, but when I saw this palette, I knew it would be that "everyday" palette that you will order three of.

 
So, as you can tell, this palette is every color that you will use on a daily basis. I appreciate the mix of matte and shimmer colors, as well as a range of highlights and crease-darkening browns. TIME OUT the matte black is also such a great thing to have! Add that to your crease to darken up the color, and it adds that much more sexy flare. Also, that matte black makes it easy to produce a simple smoky eye, or you can put it over your liner to set it. It's aboslutely a go-to. You won't regret owning this palette.

Each color is sooo pigmented, it's definitely worth the ridiculously cheap price of $24.95. If you run out of one color, which I promise you won't happen that quickly, there is probably a color close to it nearby.



Sorry about the blurriness...my camera is literally the worst at this moment. It will not listen to me. 
ANYWAY. I use this palette every day. Sometimes I just take a highlight color and put a little bit right by my tear duct--a simple way to open up tired eyes--try it! Or just dust a little bit of a gold(ish) color on your lid and just sweep a deep brown through your crease and blend it out quickly. Your boyfriend will be very happy that you can throw on a deep look in like, thirty seconds. It is all at your fingertips! No fumbling for different eyeshadows in your case!

Long story short: Coastal Scents is always a sweet surprise. This palette is a must-have for college students who have no time (or money, for that matter!) to go makeup-store hopping. Trust me. You won't regret it.


kisses,
kristie


sites:
www.coastalscents.com

if any of you know emily on YouTube, she is a makeup guru who agrees with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frq1Npj_Yo

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment