CONFESSIONS OF A COLLEGE MAKEUP ADDICT

sometimes i wonder if i should really be doing this--whether college life allows for time to spend on reviewing and enjoying the makeup products this world has to offer. here's the conclusion i came to: there is always time to celebrate the self, to boost self-confidence and to be proud of the 'you' that you choose to put out in the world.

go on girls, be beautiful.

2.21.2010

Hello, World!

Alright, this isn't a review, as you will quickly tell. My camera isn't charged and I have 100 things I could begin with, so I'm going to have to decide which review I'm going to do first. There's a lot of thinking that has to be put into a blog! I'm a little bit scared and overwhelmed! Alas, I will take this on as the biggest project I haven't instantaneously given up on, but only if you promise to follow me. More on myself, I suppose, just so you don't think I'm some randomsville girl. I'd like to get to know you, too.

I'm Kristie. I'm 20 and a little bit years old, and I am a full blown college student. Like, no time for anything else kind of college student.

I am Italian in descent and a New Yorker in heart and mind.

My obsession with makeup has nothing to do with insecurities, I just think it is a way to express beauty--it's still you, just a self-confident, comfortable, sexy you.

My friends and family always come first.

I think my best friend has put on mascara once or twice...one time I painted her toes pink. That was an awesome day. If it isn't obvious by that sentence, we're polar opposites. Which is why we love each other.
Do any of you have a best friend like that?

I am heartily in favor of drugstore brand things, if they work effectively. I'm not married to Mac or Dior.

I am always hungry! Why is that?





Anyway, I will definitely charge my camera and post something later...probably on the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. BE PREPARED.



be bad, bitches. ;)
kristie alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment